Monday, November 5, 2012

LAST YEAR spm ):

ALLAH tested me with many challenges and alhamdulillah i can finish it one by one, while my friends are having their good time with PROGRAM GEMILANG, PREP CLASS EVERY NOON AND NIGHT, JAMAAH PRAYER, RECITING YASSIN TOGETHER , RIADAH AFTER HAVING A STRESSFUL LEARNING DAY TOGETHER AND MORE FUN ACTIVITIES AT MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA LANGKAWI (MRSM) i'm all alone in my room struggling for the best, the best that i can do to make sure that my mum especially won't be too upset with my results. i need to fight with my own self to beat the EXCELLENT AND SUPER GENIUS CHINESE in my class (5 JATI SMKDU), haihh only my family and AIZAT know how was my feeling that time, how many time i cried out loud, how many time i gave up and stand again to face the super examination (spm). AND I WON'T TELL again the reason why i suddenly moved away from maktab without doing any wrong or being driven from maktab. good friend surely understood but bad enemies badly judge me with wild accusation ,,
oh ALLAH, you are merciful, EVEN I JUST GOT 6 a's and 3 b's i was grateful enough ALHAMDULILLAH. and now i've already get the right place(maybe? insyaallah)in UITM LENDU MELAKA majored in MASS COMM STUDIES alhamdulillah,, see? the moral values of my story no matter how hard it is your life, never look back and give up but make it as a lesson so you won't repeat it again, remember that ALLAH have planned everything for us since we are not yet in this world, give up is not the way, try harder and doa harder! ALLAH always listen to your prayer (: MASYAALLAH
GOODLUCK FOR SPM CANDIDATE! I LOVE YOU AND LOVE YOURSELF TOO

No comments: