Monday, October 1, 2012

oh final oh final! mengapakah aku berdebar?

jadi, hye dan assalamualaikum saya ucapkan ye hmm so what should i write today is actually something that is happening to me, the BOREDOM!!
final exam is not like we expect the most i mean (the hardness)
what i really care is about how do i prepare myself before the BIG day
so today i'm just going to fill in some of my free time(eventhough I need to use this time to study but I don't ooppss)
haha you know what i mean right?
yeah so i woke up not that early this morning , if i'm not mistaken it is almost 11 o'clock heheh..
then i moved myself to the toilet and blablabla,, same routine i do everyday as a hostel/college/university student..
then some spirit come to me.. yeahh! the spirit to study but, unfortunately it just for a few minutes. yeahh again! NORMAL things,,
past year papers for some hint (: BEL120 is my code subject fyi it is a.k.a. english (thank you) (: clapclap sorry aku mmg suka syok sendri ni
then something happened a few minutes just now DILA and her HIPPO and SHEERA and her BBPIN( wrong saying of pin BSN she said BBPIN instead hohohh i love you sheera forgive me (:
yes people, introducing THE HIPPO! dila's loves'one (:
and dilla was so excited to let me took hippos' picture just now (:
thanx to sheera for lending me her super duper GOOD DICTIONARY for my revision
and sheera got some habit which to eat ze GARDENIA BREAD with NUTELA, addiction i think?
and say hello to the hijabista MAG! omg i'm so in love with the superb fashion! seriously!
yes you dilla, watch out, i'm gonna beat you for the BUBBLE GAME! GIVE BACK MY TAB HOHOH joking (:
not to forget the candies that make me super annoying today! hyperactive i mean,, the sugar keep me awake but AGAIN just for a few minutes
i think that's all i'm going to continue my revision tonight! agioss!

No comments: